Tuesday, November 4, 2008

voter? i don't even know her!

Trivia:
I went for Hillary in the primaries.
I was voter #1549 at my polling location, around 1:30pm.
I was exit polled.
The middle school election went for McCain; by about 300 votes.
I moved from a slightly blue county in a red state to a very red county in a very blue state.

Chris Matthews Quotes of the Evening:
Sarah Palin scared the bejeezus out of a lot of pro-choice women in that state.
Nancy Pelosi can ram through whatever she wants.

MSNBC Pundit Honerable Mention:
Keith Olbermann discussing how nice the floor was at the less-than-busy Alaskan polling location via sattelite.

Election Night Pick-Up Line:
Hey baby, can I turn your red state blue?

Biggest Letdown:
I was really excited when I learned a few days ago North Dakota went from "lean McCain" to "toss-up;" this was really a signal of something big in the homestate. Sadly, ND did not come through in the end. Regardless, I think progress is being made.

1 comment:

Jennifer Renee said...

My favorite statement of the night was when Oprah told the nation that she recruited crack whores (so she used different words) to vote.

I seriously almost peed my pants. Oprah, TMI.