Thursday, January 22, 2009

ecks

Today, I deleted one of my Facebook friends because she, for the past two weeks, has continually been posting negative status messages about Obama.

I couldn't handle it.

I didn't know what to say.

So I pushed the little X, and rid myself of it. :)


**You know, for as long as I've known enough about the world to care about it, GWB has been our president.  8 years is a long time, when you're almost 25.  I must say, there was a little part of me that thought he would always be our president.  No really, I mean it was kind of all I'd ever known as an adult who had a voice and could care about things.

So, needless to say, Tuesday was a little surreal.  Do I think the world will turn on its head? No.  Do I think I might cringe just a little bit less when I watch the news?  Maybe.

But I'm still going to be ruthless about my facebook associates. :)

No comments: